Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting ready for Halloween

The kids have been trying to weasel out a visit to the Halloween store for costumes  since about August. We finally gave in on Sunday and I was surprised that my daughter wanted to be Hermione Granger (from Harry Potter). It was so interesting because she has never seen any of the Harry Potter films and has not read any of the books (she is only 8). How does she decide to be a character like that?

My son was a little easier - Jango Fett, the feared Bounty Hunter from Attack of the Clones. I think it was more because the costume came with a blaster but that is me. After I purchased it he decided he didn't want the costume because he couldn't see out of the mask. Back to square one.

What ever happened to throwing a sheet over your body and being a ghost? I spent $65 on costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment